When did God love us?
- From of old Psalm 25:6
- First 1 John 4:19
- From everlasting to everlasting Psalm 103:17, Jeremiah 31:3
- Even while we were still sinners Romans 5:8
When do we start loving God?
- After He loved us first 1 John 4:19
- After His Holy Spirit is poured out on us Romans 5:5
When do we love others?
- At all times Proverbs 17:7
- Even after being wronged 70×7 times because love holds no record of wrong Matthew 18:21-22, 1 Corinthians 13:5
Even when they don’t love us back Hosea 3:1
Where does love come from?
- God 1 John 4:7
Where is God’s love?
- Surrounding His people Psalm 125:2
- Perfected in us 1 John 4:12
- Abiding in us as believers 1 John 4:16
Where are we to love others?
- In all we do 1 Corinthians 16:14
- In service to them Galatians 5:13
Food for thought.
- When was the last time you thanked God for His love?
- When was the last time you told Him you loved him too?
- Where is God’s love reflected most in your life? The least?
- Where have you seen God’s love demonstrated this week?